WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

bttrflylaw
03-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi, I'm a long time member here, but don't post too often.

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to help me locate my lost wedding ring set. I few months back I lost my wedding band and just this past Sunday I lost my engagement ring. I know that they are both in my house some place. If anyone can help me find them I would appreciate it. Thank you!

Also, if you can't but can lead me to someone who can, I would appreciate that as well.

bttrflylaw
03-09-2012, 01:24 PM
I would gladly pay for someone to help me.

psychicmedium26
03-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Im picking up a bathroom or kitchen feeling. Or a mud room/basement. Basically the guides are showing that the rings are actually both in a similar location but not a carpeted room. The floor feels like tile or concrete. I also feel that they are inside of something, or nestled into something else. Sorry the baby is screaming, I can provide more detail later if you need!

Aziziphel
03-18-2012, 10:09 AM
I'm sorry for your loss, I hope you find them! I'm always putting mine in my pants pockets when I cook or do dishes, should probably check a washer/dryer! Maybe even around a hamper. I'm not a psychic, just sayin!

Clairejoy
03-18-2012, 08:44 PM
try looking in the corner behind your bed. just a guess

coachkat
03-20-2012, 08:43 PM
The cards show an energy of suffocation or smothering, they are hiding within some type of cloth item. Perhaps a laundry basket, or folded amongst some dish cloths or face cloths.

Let us know if you find them and where!

itsinthecards
03-21-2012, 12:48 AM
I am a big fan of Saint Anthony and always ask him to help me find things that have gone missing. This is what I say: "Dear Saint Anthony, something is lost and cannot be found. Won't you please help me look around? Amen."

I've seen some similar variations of this, and it usually does the trick.

Good luck to you, I hope you find them!!