WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Iwearawatch
03-05-2012, 12:40 PM
I set up a few Squidoo pages. I was pleased because I made a sale (very small/ and not precisely what the page was promoting) on my first lens. I prefer the setup to Hub.

Do you do anything besides write the page and publish it?

I had a blog and spent a lot of time trying to get "backlinks" and I saw no results.

QueenMaa
03-15-2012, 01:46 PM
I wrote a blog post and linked to one of my squidoo lenses. I also twitter and facebook them. I particpate in a squidoo group. I also have added my squidoo lenses to the search engines.

captain1821
04-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Do I backlink my Squidoo lenses? ABSOLUTELY YES!!!

NerdyCat
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Squidoo lenses are completely different from blog posts, right? I mean, we can't use one of our blog posts as a squidoo lense,

What are some suggestions on getting started with Squidoo? What if I rewrote some of my blog posts into shorter or more comedic versions? Or should I just write about whatever the heck I feel like?

I'm new to this (not so much to blogging, but to the whole generating traffic and monetizing my site part), so any help would be appreciated! <3

AllanJames
04-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Squidoo lenses are completely different from blog posts, right? I mean, we can't use one of our blog posts as a squidoo lense,

What are some suggestions on getting started with Squidoo? What if I rewrote some of my blog posts into shorter or more comedic versions? Or should I just write about whatever the heck I feel like?

I'm new to this (not so much to blogging, but to the whole generating traffic and monetizing my site part), so any help would be appreciated! <3

NerdyCat, do a search online for a course called The 1 Week Marketer by PotpieGirl (Jennifer Ledbetter)

I followed it in a niche I had identified as having potentual, was making money with it within a week and have been making money off it for over three years now.

kippahdesigns
04-27-2012, 03:25 PM
I have some squidoo lens and yes I promote them on social networking sites like facebook, twitter, gplus and others. Some of my related blogs and forum sigs are also linked to them.