PDA

View Full Version : Do you backlink or Promote your Squidoo lens?

Iwearawatch
03-05-2012, 01:40 PM
I set up a few Squidoo pages. I was pleased because I made a sale (very small/ and not precisely what the page was promoting) on my first lens. I prefer the setup to Hub.

Do you do anything besides write the page and publish it?

I had a blog and spent a lot of time trying to get "backlinks" and I saw no results.

QueenMaa
03-15-2012, 01:46 PM
I wrote a blog post and linked to one of my squidoo lenses. I also twitter and facebook them. I particpate in a squidoo group. I also have added my squidoo lenses to the search engines.

captain1821
04-17-2012, 05:38 AM
Do I backlink my Squidoo lenses? ABSOLUTELY YES!!!

NerdyCat
04-20-2012, 04:13 AM
Squidoo lenses are completely different from blog posts, right? I mean, we can't use one of our blog posts as a squidoo lense,

What are some suggestions on getting started with Squidoo? What if I rewrote some of my blog posts into shorter or more comedic versions? Or should I just write about whatever the heck I feel like?

I'm new to this (not so much to blogging, but to the whole generating traffic and monetizing my site part), so any help would be appreciated! <3

AllanJames
04-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Squidoo lenses are completely different from blog posts, right? I mean, we can't use one of our blog posts as a squidoo lense,

What are some suggestions on getting started with Squidoo? What if I rewrote some of my blog posts into shorter or more comedic versions? Or should I just write about whatever the heck I feel like?

I'm new to this (not so much to blogging, but to the whole generating traffic and monetizing my site part), so any help would be appreciated! <3

NerdyCat, do a search online for a course called The 1 Week Marketer by PotpieGirl (Jennifer Ledbetter)

I followed it in a niche I had identified as having potentual, was making money with it within a week and have been making money off it for over three years now.

kippahdesigns
04-27-2012, 03:25 PM
I have some squidoo lens and yes I promote them on social networking sites like facebook, twitter, gplus and others. Some of my related blogs and forum sigs are also linked to them.