WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

AmyVa
05-25-2006, 06:18 PM
I never heard anything. He said Id hear back in 3 days, that was a few weeks ago. I gave alot of personal info...

countryliving
05-25-2006, 10:20 PM
I almost applied with him a few weeks ago. I decided against it afterI was unable to find anything on the company through any of my searches.

I hope that you hear back soon. I know how scary it is when you give out personal info and never hear from a company again. smileys/smiley5.gif

WolfgangRecruit
08-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Now days, it is absolutely understandable about being cautious where it comes to identity theft.

Hi, I'm Jennifer, a recruiter with Wolfgang Research. We're a small, young company who was previously merely a sole proprietorship and sadly, our website is under major reconstruction. We understand if when you apply, that you are not comfortable in giving out social security numbers, etc. So we don't mind if you leave that information off until the position is offered to you.

AmyVA, please accept my apology if we didn't get back to you. I glanced through our repository of applications and found many Amy names, so I am not sure which one is yours. Also, we discovered that some email servers were not accepting our emails and that our ISP (Adelphia.net) was not accepting some emails from interested applicants. Please accept our apology and feel free to get back in touch with us. smileys/smiley1.gif

sweetliberty
08-17-2006, 09:03 PM
I was told I had the job the first part of May. The last time Iemailed William was on June 1st and I was told I would be contacted soon. :shrugs:Edited by: sweetliberty

rhondap
08-18-2006, 05:02 AM
Tell us more? Job? Duties? How to apply?

sweetliberty
08-18-2006, 12:49 PM
It's courthouse research. Here's a thread that Jennifer posted that has more info on how to apply.

http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=220393&PN= (http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=220393&PN=3) 3

I was very excited about this opportunity, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen for me. :(

WolfgangRecruit
08-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Laura/Sweet Liberty.

I did email you back, but never heard further from you and thought you might have lost interest. I know that some email addresses do not receive our mail and that we are unable to receive email from others. Why can't ISPs just get along! LOL Laura, email me or post a note here. We are still interested in talking with you. :)

So sorry you felt you were ignored. We did have to put your state on hold due to another massive recruiting area taking priority. So I sent a mass email out to several people in Missouri, you were ABSOLUTELY one of them :) but thought because of the delay, you had lost interest or found something else. Please email us today :) wolfgang-recruiting@adelphia.net

Jennifer

Wolfgang Resrch
10-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Interested in learningCourthouse Research? Then we're interested in you. www.wolfgangresearch.com (http://www.wolfgangresearch.com)

Wolfgang :)

Butterflywmn
10-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Hello, this is a response to this post about Wolfgang Research, I have been working with this firm for over 8 months, and let me tell you, I LOVE it. The staff at Wolfgang research is so freindly and professional. I never have to worry about getting paid on time, nor do I ever have to worry about not getting ANY of my questions unanswered. Wolfgang, the owner of the company is a very kind man, and a sweetheart at that. Very understanding about simple mistakes as well. Jennifer, she's just an angel, a real sweetie. I was moving across country and needed a job and had no references, and they gave me a chance, Wolfgang said to me, " Everyone in life deserves second chances, I don't care how many chances you get, everyone always deserves another one." So I will tell everyone this, working for Wolfgang research has really been a blessing. There are other companies out there, but since I do not know anything about them, I cannot speak Ill will about them. I beleive that when somone does that, it only shows their immaturity and unprofessionalism. Thank you Wolfgang and Jennifer for everything. smileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley17.gif

AllisonMia
10-26-2006, 11:45 AM
I applied with resume and haven't heard anything either. Do they do research in Michigan. I am in Wayne county. Thank you.

Allison Maxwell

Wolfgang Resrch
10-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi Allison,

I'm sorry if you didn't receive our confirmation email - its auto-sent upon receipt of incoming emails. Perhaps it got tagged as junk or spam mail :) It typically states that if we have a need, you'll be contacted, and if we don't, we'll keep your information on file. Wayne County is not a need of ours at this time. I believe Sunlark would be a better contact for that area :)

Jennifer Hood, Recruiting Officer

Wolfang Research

AllisonMia
10-26-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks Jennifer, just received the standard reply a few minutes ago. I've contact Sunlark also. thanks for responding.

Allison