WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cwoods333
02-25-2012, 08:55 AM
It seems both my cats don't seem to like the can food as much as they use too. In fact they are really getting selective on what to eat period both are 7 years old but usually one cat would like it and the other wouldn't. I wonder if Friskes changed something in the food now.

Note: Even the cat treats the cats seem to not like as much.

I know alot of food I use to like doesn't taste very good either maybe it just me.:(

JenniM
02-25-2012, 02:30 PM
I haven't necessarily seen any problems like the cats not liking Friskies as much, but I have actually had two bags recently that as I got down to about the last third of the bag, it was a big clump of moldy food. I threw it all out, and neither of the cats seemed to get sick from it, but it was really strange!

versativadiva
02-27-2012, 08:41 AM
It seems both my cats don't seem to like the can food as much as they use too. In fact they are really getting selective on what to eat period both are 7 years old but usually one cat would like it and the other wouldn't. I wonder if Friskes changed something in the food now.

Note: Even the cat treats the cats seem to not like as much.

I know alot of food I use to like doesn't taste very good either maybe it just me.:(

Cats are so funny when it comes to eating. I got my cat at a no kill shelter. She was 4 years old and had been there since weaned kitten. took awhile to teach how to live life in a home. but she is one of the best cats I have ever had. yeah she is scruffy but my heart just melted when I knew I could take home and giveher a good life.they even discounted her lol. She had never been outside. I have a secure yard (yes I know she could get out) but she goes out from time time and has never left the yard. you should have seen her the first time I set her outside. she just sit there and shook!
about food, because she was in shelter all her life, all she had ever to eat was dry food. I use to try and get to eat soft food, treats, even shrimp! and won't touch it. she smells it but for some reason she doesnt realize she can eat it.

I feed my cat Iams. Kind of spendy but really one cat doesnt eat that much. I think the shelter had been feeding her science diet........and I can't get that easily but she does fine on the Iams.

HomeBusinessTrainer
03-25-2012, 11:45 PM
If your animals have been spoiled with the healthier, all natural stuff, it is impossible to get them to go back. Had same issue with gf's cat