WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MochaLatte
02-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Hi all,

I wanted to know if anyone works as a VBA, and if you do I wanted to ask how long it took you to train and how much you paid for your training materials.

Thanks

MochaLatte
02-25-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the link Jessica!

hitekmom
03-20-2012, 06:00 AM
Hi MochaLattee,

Did you get your question answered? I am a VBA and run my own successful VBA service and am loving it!!!!!

Did you know that you DO NOT need to be a paralegal to be a VBA?

I received my training at 713training.com...

Hope that helps.

HiTekMom

virtuallyyours
03-21-2012, 02:20 PM
I too work as a Virtual Bankruptcy Assistant. I have been in the industry for 5 years as have many of the members of the National Society of Virtual Bankruptcy Assistants, LLC

Go to www dot nsvba dot com for more information about joining a professional group of VBA's who are doing wonderful work for attorneys nationwide.

It's not easy and there is a significant investment requirement.

The best thing about the NSVBA is their commitment to their members. They do all they can to market the members by attending Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney conventions. They have an Exhibit Table at the Conventions. They are well known and well connected.

Check it out....