WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow!!

GuyandEvaRocks
02-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I just got in all my new jewelry yesterday and I am in LOVE with it all! I took a bunch of pictures today and I'll be posting them on my facebook page as soon as I can get them uploaded. The new catalog is so pretty! I love the Style Tips along with all the beautiful colors of the jewelry and travel locations as well. I always say this about every collection, but this is the best one yet! Every time Guy & Eva does incredible and I think they exceed our expectations. I can't wait to launch this new collection! March 1st!! WooHooo! I just know everyone is going to love it! <3

Tazerplayer
02-22-2012, 06:04 PM
The catalog is beautiful. I love all the color and unique pieces in it. I really like the charms, I think people will really like it. It's great for the younger group. Also, I need a vacation looking at all the great places in the catalog!

jandamom
03-04-2012, 08:04 PM
The new collection is definitely HOT! I love the quality and trendiness.