WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

coloradowahm
02-12-2012, 12:34 PM
Did anyone catch the wisdom call Friday night?

I absolutely loved what I heard and especially wanted to share this one tidbit that really stood out.

It's not about "Get Rich Quick" How many companies have you seen out there that try to "sell" you the money, to "sell" you the comp plan. That is all part of the game and the con. It teaches people how to love something that cannot love them back.

Here it's about Community, it's about Cause, it's about Commitment, it's about the Products, and it's about Mindset!

That is what I love most, having a sense of "belonging" with like minded people and together we all achieve more. How awesome to be part of a bigger purpose.

Would love to hear what others got out of the call!