WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

caileydawn
02-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I want to purchase another Pumpkin Marshmallow Bar, but I don't see it in the catalog.. do they retire at the end of the month? Sorry if this is a stupid question

missyroth
02-07-2012, 02:05 PM
It's not in the catalog but you can still order it from your workstation. I just went to mine and tried it before I answered you. :-)

Sometimes you can just go in and make a fake order if you're not sure if something is available, just don't go as far as the order completion process. It can be deleted.

Take care!

missyroth
02-07-2012, 02:07 PM
P.S. I said that wrong. We're still working out of the Fall catalog so it is technically available right now, in the 10% off sale. It will be discontinued as of March 1. It was probably considered only seasonal after it was a SOTM...does that make sense?

caileydawn
02-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Oh ok! I haven't signed up yet.. so I couldn't check :/

So.... do all of the scent of the months get discontinued at the end of each season?

for example, all of the SOTM's that came out in Fall/winter 2011 will discontinue March 2012.. so does that mean all of the SOTM's from this spring/summer2012 will discontinue in September, when the new fall/winter 2012 catalog comes out?

kainsley\
02-07-2012, 02:55 PM
No, sometimes they roll into the new catalog lineup. They're always available at least until the end of the catalog season. At that point, some are discontinued & some are in the new catalog. You can also see the past SOTMs on the SOTM flyers in the workstation. Pumpkin Marshmallow is being discontinued at the end of the month so stock up now while it's still available & 10% off!