WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Cafe' Candles!

THE WORLD'S FINEST Scents
02-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Just received my first shipment of our new Cafe' line and I am in LOVE! Gold Canyon changed the look to match the appeal of a local cafe' and I just LOVE the new look and the NEW SCENTS introduced in my NEW *FAVORITE* LINE!

New Cafe' Fragrances include...

Almond Orange Scone

Blueberry Mousse

Coconut Sticky Bun

Old Customer "FAVEs" found in our new Cafe' line...

Lemon Ice

Toffee Drizzled Popcorn

YUMMY! :p

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/423935_187099221397852_173857212722053_329335_5826 2983_n.jpg

shopcandlespa
02-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Lemon Ice is one of my personal favorites! It used to be in the Heritage before and now in the NEW Cafe' line... Yummy! I LOVE to have that scent going in my kitchen to get rid of odors as well as my office... The lemon scent sparks creativity and clarity and leaves my office smelling GREAT!