WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MikeF0421
02-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Anyone familiar with IP Board?

I have a client that had some canonical issues. Their domain had both the non-www version and www version without redirecting one to the other. I edited the .htaccess file to redirect the non-www to www version. Everything works fine except now nobody can login to the forum. All the posts and threads are there. Nothing got removed, but it will not recognize users and passwords.

If I change the .htaccess file back, everything works fine.

Anyone have any ideas? I imagine there is either something in the admin panel of the forum I have to change (but I'm not real familiar with IP Board) or something in the .htaccess or robots.txt files that need edited.

Thanks for your help.

MikeF0421
02-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Nevermind. I found the code to exclude the forum directory from the redirect and that worked.