WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

beautispa
01-31-2012, 01:31 PM
I just went on BeautiNet and here's this new message about the
Tight Firm & Fill Extreme products....any orders placed after January 29 won't
even be delivered until mid or late March. I called Consultant Services and she verified
that I was understanding it correctly. I wanted to show this product at my
Spa this Friday and I have another one booked for next week that scheduled because
they wanted to see the new product. Not sure what to do now because they'll have to
wait 6-8 weeks to get it. I think it's great we have a product that works so well we can't
keep it on the shelves. This is a little frustrating though. I guess I'll have to promote the
regular TFF until it's back in stock. I could demo it and take pre-orders. Fingers crossed
it will be back before the end of March.

spasherri
02-07-2012, 11:06 AM
My Team had amazing results with sharing about the product and taking preoorders before the product was released.

Print off some of the amazing results photos circulating on FB now and show at your spa. Demo the TFF and share that we have a new version, 3 times stronger, completely sold out until March, but they can preorder their set now for early March delivery.

You can order a set of 5 face and 5 lip Extremes now and they will be filled and delivered first in March.

Many of the spa girls on my team are giving the lip as a bonus when they preorder the face. Selling for $95 for both , on preorder only.

You might be surprised how well this will work for you.