WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thank You Cards

jammintj
01-28-2012, 12:13 PM
Just wondering... Is it cheaper to use SOC compared to buying and mailing out thank you cards to my customers? Thanks!

dawnmo
01-28-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi there! Depending on how many you send per month, they can be as low as $.62 each plus the stamp. If you don't send quite as many, they will be $.98 plus the stamp.

I will PM you the details.

Dawn

mlmblonde
01-28-2012, 08:58 PM
IMHO SOC is the way to go simply because you have a record of every card you've ever sent. Next time you send something to that customer, you don't have to do it again manually, so you have lots of time and money in labor alone.

You can also use the contact manager to track your business, keep notes, remind you of birthdays and special occasions. If I was NOT in this business, I'd still be using SOC, because it just makes too much sense.

jammintj
01-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Thanks so much for your input :)

Paish123
01-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Hello,just wondring how can I go about learning more about this venture? Thanks..:D

dawnmo
01-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Hi there! I will PM you some information - but you can also click on the links in any of the SOC distributors signatures here on the forum.

Dawn

JackieUlmer
01-31-2012, 11:17 AM
Also, it's not always about it being cheaper upfront, it's also about the convenience and ease of the service. And, time is money so the ability to create campaigns and with a few simple clicks, you can send it to one, ten, twenty, a hundred or more people at once.

And, track the history and have card history.

Over time, some of the people you send cards to will become interested in using the service and/or promoting the service so it can create a passive income quite organically!

And, it's fun! Can't beat that!

mlmblonde
01-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Jackie you are right on that price is not always the key. I totally agree with you but am also excited that I feel we have the best product in the world, with all we give people, Yet it's hard to believe ....we ARE the lowest price too for the cards.

I went thru the post office to mail a package and saw cards on a rack there for 2.99 up to 8.99. I was stunned. Ours can be bought for as low as 62 cents which is the low cost plus TOP quality.

Isn't that awesome?