WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Offering Leads

jammintj
01-25-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but I'm curious to hear from others. For leaders who have a team aka downline (I don't like that word, lol)... When you get leads do you pass them along to your team members? If so, how do you determine these factors:

Who do you give those leads to? Is it the hardest working team member or is it someone who's brand new and maybe could use a "boost?"

Do you keep track of who and how often give out leads?

Do you follow up with those leads to see if your team members actually worked on them? (called them, met with them, sent them info etc).

What if you find out the leads you gave to a team member wasn't worked on? Do you then stop giving that team member leads? Do you keep track of that?

Do you create incentives for your team to obtain leads?

How many leads do you need to have as a leader to know when to start giving them out?

Do you wait for your team member to be in business say a week, a month, 6 months, a year to give them a lead to make sure they're in the business for the long run? What if you give someone leads and they quit the next day? Yes, you can't control that but what do you do then?

I know these are a lot of questions and I don't expect people to answer all of them. I just like to hear what everyone's thoughts are about this before I share.

prostarprofitsdotcom
01-26-2012, 10:03 AM
I have done this but they must be actively working for starters I would says you must bring 60 people (warn market) or bring in xxx amount of leads yourself before you do so.

You have also make sure they have enough skill to close the leads too.

Melanie Milleti
01-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I certainly do - because I am completely overloaded with leads!

I only give them to people who I feel are proficient with the script and the simple system we have in place to build our business.

I ask for feedback on each batch, and as long as a result comes from each batch of calls, I simply keep handing them over.

I'm looking for phone warriors right now!

luvwhatido
01-27-2012, 02:03 PM
yes I offer leads in the beginning when they first start out to try to help them get what they need to see a check. But they have to match me. I other words I give them one they get one of their own. Now I don't do it for them they have to do the leg work and I will assist them. Now through out our business relationship I offer them to participate in the ad campaigns that I run for a small fee to generate leads for them.

babysigns
02-16-2012, 12:32 PM
Wish my team would give leads...It would help me out a lot. I feel like such a failure cause everyone else has brought on people and I haven't.

maximumleverage
02-18-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but I'm curious to hear from others. For leaders who have a team aka downline (I don't like that word, lol)... When you get leads do you pass them along to your team members? If so, how do you determine these factors:

Who do you give those leads to? Is it the hardest working team member or is it someone who's brand new and maybe could use a "boost?"

Do you keep track of who and how often give out leads?

Do you follow up with those leads to see if your team members actually worked on them? (called them, met with them, sent them info etc).

What if you find out the leads you gave to a team member wasn't worked on? Do you then stop giving that team member leads? Do you keep track of that?

Do you create incentives for your team to obtain leads?

How many leads do you need to have as a leader to know when to start giving them out?

Do you wait for your team member to be in business say a week, a month, 6 months, a year to give them a lead to make sure they're in the business for the long run? What if you give someone leads and they quit the next day? Yes, you can't control that but what do you do then?

I know these are a lot of questions and I don't expect people to answer all of them. I just like to hear what everyone's thoughts are about this before I share.

if you are good with marketing you can create a co op and your team members
can pay to be placed in the rotation.

netter49er
02-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I signed up for a lead co-op and get 2,000 leads a month for $10.00 a month. I have to sort through some of the leads that aren't good, but I shared with the person who helped me open my shopping account. He has 2 people that are interested out of the 20 leads that I gave him. :-)

Not bad, and it helps all of us. I wouldn't give them to people who won't even do training or engage, but anyone on my team that's actively working, I gladly share with!

:p

vemmamom
02-19-2012, 07:54 PM
I only provide leads to those who are actively working the business. I need to know that the referral is in good hands and will be guided through our step by step system.

gvsridhar171
02-19-2012, 08:03 PM
You can buy leads is it ? Can you tell me where we can buy leads ?

I signed up for a lead co-op and get 2,000 leads a month for $10.00 a month. I have to sort through some of the leads that aren't good, but I shared with the person who helped me open my shopping account. He has 2 people that are interested out of the 20 leads that I gave him. :-)

Not bad, and it helps all of us. I wouldn't give them to people who won't even do training or engage, but anyone on my team that's actively working, I gladly share with!

:p

stayfitamy
02-20-2012, 01:28 PM
I will also be interested in learning where to get some leads....

snoopy65
04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
When I have an overabundance of leads I will share with my active partners. They have to show me they are working consistently for me to do those.:D