WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Such a wonderful company!!

PinkZebraSteph
01-24-2012, 08:14 PM
I am thrilled that I am a part of such a wonderful company! The products are awesome, they sell themselves! Customer Service is top notch!!! If I need a question answered or any help someone is always there!! I am grateful to be a part of this awesome ground floor opportunity :)

RitrMom
01-24-2012, 09:27 PM
Agreed, one million percent! :D

This is the right product at the right time with the right company...Yay, lucky us!!

MMShell
01-25-2012, 08:16 AM
I have to say customer service is wonderful and a special shout out to June in Customer Service!! She's been amazing and working so hard to help all of us!!

Thank you June!!! :D

Pink Zebra Lady
01-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh you are so right! Definitely Now is the Time to Join Pink Zebra! I knew that it was going to be a good opportunity, but I didn't know "how" good until now! I can't believe where this company has gone in 4 short months and now we are getting ready to come out with these amazing new products and I still can't always believe it's really happening!

Yes, Steph, I Have Been Zebrafied! lol

XOXO

MMShell
01-26-2012, 06:42 PM
In the time I have been with Pink Zebra Home it has been the most enjoyable experience.

The people and I mean friends I am meeting... well you can't put a value on that.. It's great that within the group no matter who enrolled you everyone is willing to help, support and encourage a productive business. Having a team that has your back and so much positive energy is inspiring.

I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone in person! :D

PinkZebraSteph
01-27-2012, 06:08 AM
My team has turned into my family! It's an awesome feeling! I talk to them more than my husband lol jk