PDA

View Full Version : I've Had to Have Earned a Badge of Some Sort

BamaScents
01-18-2012, 02:27 PM
If I were a girl scout, I would have surely earned a badge or two by now. I can not keep my hands out or away from the sprinkles and creating a new world with them.

I not only make glimmer candles but I love creating new scents with my old candles. It is the NEATEST thing! not only do they smell good but they are also very appealing to the eye.

I may need therapy... ;)

ghumes
01-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Amy, that's TOO funny! PZ addiction has set in! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! ;)

I am totally, 100% OBSESSED as well! It's insanity, I tell ya! That damn Paisley has taken over my life (in a good, er, GREAT way, of course :D)

Couldn't be happier with Pink Zebra! Great things ahead in 2012! Yay!

MMShell
01-19-2012, 10:11 AM
LOL!!! As my daughter said I have Zebraitis! LOL..

Everyone in our house is making up recipes and it's a fight everyday for who's turn it is!! LOL...

Pink Zebra Lady
01-19-2012, 01:47 PM
I've already started SA (Sprinkles Annonymous) lol Everyone I sell to is so addicted, but I'm not getting them to Stop their Addication I'm Feeding it with More Sprinkles!

RitrMom
01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I could tell addiction was going to set in from the moment I considered signing. Thus, I chose a URL extension for my PZ replicated site that was a bit foretelling, don'tcha think? (It's ZebraFever!!) :p

I must be an oracle.

Or just really good at seeing the obvious. ;)