WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

BamaScents
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
If I were a girl scout, I would have surely earned a badge or two by now. I can not keep my hands out or away from the sprinkles and creating a new world with them.

I not only make glimmer candles but I love creating new scents with my old candles. It is the NEATEST thing! not only do they smell good but they are also very appealing to the eye.

I may need therapy... ;)

ghumes
01-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Amy, that's TOO funny! PZ addiction has set in! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us! ;)

I am totally, 100% OBSESSED as well! It's insanity, I tell ya! That damn Paisley has taken over my life (in a good, er, GREAT way, of course :D)

Couldn't be happier with Pink Zebra! Great things ahead in 2012! Yay!

MMShell
01-19-2012, 09:11 AM
LOL!!! As my daughter said I have Zebraitis! LOL..

Everyone in our house is making up recipes and it's a fight everyday for who's turn it is!! LOL...

Pink Zebra Lady
01-19-2012, 12:47 PM
I've already started SA (Sprinkles Annonymous) lol Everyone I sell to is so addicted, but I'm not getting them to Stop their Addication I'm Feeding it with More Sprinkles!

RitrMom
01-19-2012, 04:55 PM
I could tell addiction was going to set in from the moment I considered signing. Thus, I chose a URL extension for my PZ replicated site that was a bit foretelling, don'tcha think? (It's ZebraFever!!) :p

I must be an oracle.

Or just really good at seeing the obvious. ;)