WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Ga Ga over Zebra

MMShell
01-10-2012, 10:07 AM
OMG!! I asked my mother-in-law if she wanted to have a party because she was going crazy over everything in my house... She said yes then the next day came back and said "heck, I can't wait, can I just order now" LOL...

I'm excited because she ordered a good amount and then tells me last night she ordered almost all of it for me!! yay!! She has to keep a warmer and sprinkles of course!!! LOL

BamaScents
01-15-2012, 11:11 AM
WOO-HOO!! This company and the product is simply contageous!! We are here to stay!! I have been ZEBRAFIED! :)

Glad she enjoys it so much, that has been the typical reaction from my customers! :)

SprinklesParty
01-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Same here - we all love our Pink Zebra products!

MMShell
01-19-2012, 04:45 PM
Not only is the product extremely catchy, but it's the best I've ever come across in quality!

Fabulous scent, long burn time, made from Soy in the US and beautiful!

In fact, I mailed out a catalog with literally 10 sprinkles in a baggy and my friend called saying when she unzipped the baggy she could not believe the aroma with so little!

Love Love Love It! :D