WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Drop cards

HappynHealthy
01-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Drop cards are a great way to build your business.

These are the one's I use - $5, $10, $20, and $100 Dollar Bill Drop Cards, Money Business Cards (http://www.realisticdropcard.com/?o=cG2BTt1m)

kailo
01-08-2012, 12:56 PM
dropcards were pretty fun for awhile, and then I got bored so I stopped

NatalieFGriffith
01-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Drop cards are a great way to build your business.

These are the one's I use - $5, $10, $20, and $100 Dollar Bill Drop Cards, Money Business Cards (http://www.realisticdropcard.com/?o=cG2BTt1m)

Those are actually quite unique. Thanks for sharing.

Have you ever kept track of how many people respond to them? In other words, say out of 100 of these particular cards that you pass around, how many leads did you actually generate?

I'm just wondering how it compares to online advertising and lead generation. 99% of my business is from online leads, but it wasn't always that way.

Thanks, again,
- Nat

HappynHealthy
01-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Hey Nat,

Thanks for your comments. I actually do very well with driving traffic to my website with the drop cards. I get a 50% response rate. :)

NatalieFGriffith
01-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Sweet! I really do like those.

Right now, I am doing 100% online and building a business with a 90 day [+/-] old company, so it's like lifting a plane off the ground. Once I get to cruising altitude, I'll definitely experiment with other means of advertising. At the moment, I have so much momentum online, that I can't take a break right now. :-)

It would be nice to have something unique like that to hand to people that I meet in person, though. At some point, I plan on ordering some and when I do, I'll report back.

- Nat

Hey Nat,

Thanks for your comments. I actually do very well with driving traffic to my website with the drop cards. I get a 50% response rate. :)

prostarprofitsdotcom
01-13-2012, 11:32 AM
1 of my clients recruited 120 people in 90 with drop cards

NatalieFGriffith
01-25-2012, 04:41 PM
I wanted something to take with me when I travel and meet people. I'm going to try these.

Thanks,
- Nat

Amy Jacobs
01-25-2012, 07:53 PM
1 of my clients recruited 120 people in 90 with drop cards

Nice! These are eye catching I like that :)

luvwhatido
01-27-2012, 12:09 PM
They are eye catching I have used them in another business and they did fine.