WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Would you Hire or Fire YOU

adils
01-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Ask yourself this question everyday .."Would you Hire or Fire YOU based on your prospecting ability and networking actions!"

How do you self evaluate yourself daily in order to continously raise the bar for yourself?? Let 's discuss and debate..

The floor is open..

Cheers,

Adil

Pink Zebra Lady
01-05-2012, 11:36 AM
I would definitely Hire myself! lol But not necessarily for the reasons some might assume. I would hire myself because I'm not a quitter, I can at times be trainable, and the ability and willingness to help others at all times.

Coming from management I always tell people I have fired my own children! lol Either do your work or get out the door! Everyone must do their job in order to contribute to the team and when someone doesn't want to then they must go before "infecting" the team!

The saying goes One Bad Apple Spoils The Bucket!

I am definitely a Good Apple! Not always in my favor, but definitely always in my employers favor as I just keep on chugging along no matter what!

Great Topic!

Angela

ParentingCoachLisa
01-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Of course I would HIRE me. I'm a dedicated person and would like to take new challenges. Though at times I feel bored and burned out with my work but I wouldn't quit just like that. I want to become more productive and it has to be in continuous matter.

adils
01-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I would definitely Hire myself! lol But not necessarily for the reasons some might assume. I would hire myself because I'm not a quitter, I can at times be trainable, and the ability and willingness to help others at all times.

Coming from management I always tell people I have fired my own children! lol Either do your work or get out the door! Everyone must do their job in order to contribute to the team and when someone doesn't want to then they must go before "infecting" the team!

The saying goes One Bad Apple Spoils The Bucket!

I am definitely a Good Apple! Not always in my favor, but definitely always in my employers favor as I just keep on chugging along no matter what!

Great Topic!

Angela

You make a good point Angela about one bad apple infecting everyone in the team!..Quite often we dont pay much attention to this and focus on numbers only..It is quality , not quantity that matters in the end for a high paying organization for yourself..

Adil