WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Received my consultant kit today!

ghumes
01-03-2012, 10:02 PM
And WOW! I couldn't be more impressed! I was more excited than a kid on Christmas morning!

The packaging is beautiful! I love the little "quote cards" included in each product.

The scents are fantastic! They smell wonderful and are quite potent!

I adore their marketing, soooo catchy! You can't help but fall in love with EVERYTHING!

I took everything out and set it up on my table to take a picture. The products on display look beautiful. I can't wait to hit the upcoming craft fairs...I have a feeling PZ will be a huge hit!

Here is a picture of my set up (and yes, all of these products were included in my kit)! Love it!

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/nicolettasmom/IMG_4442.jpg

susiekearns
01-04-2012, 04:18 AM
I so can't wait to get mine. I'm on pins & needles!

ghumes
01-04-2012, 05:11 AM
Susie, you are going to LOVE IT! I was shocked at how much is in it! So cool!

Did you get your shipping confirmation email yet? Hopefully it'll be on your doorstep soon!! :)

susiekearns
01-04-2012, 05:34 AM
I had read what came in it but when I saw the picture you posted, I was blown away! I just signed Friday night so I'm in hopes it will ship today. I'm in NC so I should get it pretty quickly once it ships.

BamaScents
01-04-2012, 08:44 AM
I am hoping that mine will ship today! AHHH LOL... I am sooo not good at waiting on anything!

ghumes
01-04-2012, 08:45 AM
I know! I remember reading the kit contents and thinking to myself "this seems like a nice starter kit". Then when I got it, I was floored! It felt like the never-ending box of goodies!

Really fun stuff! I'm so excited! :D

BamaScents
01-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Did you get the larger one or the smaller one?

Also, for some reason, I am not seeing a pic or link for a pink?!? :(

ghumes
01-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Amy! You are going to go GAGA over it! I was! You are close to HQ so hopefully it ships ASAP, and once it ships, you'll have it in no time! :)

ghumes
01-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Are you ready for this? This is the SMALLER one! LOL!

The only difference between the larger and smaller kit is the larger kit comes with the rolling case and the tote. Since Zebra print is very popular right now, I figured I could find my own bags locally.

ghumes
01-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Also, for some reason, I am not seeing a pic or link for a pink?!? :(

Not sure what you mean? :confused:

BamaScents
01-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Makes sense about the bags. Hey, I also started a blog, I will post the link tonight after getting home from FT job :(

Where is your pic posted?

ghumes
01-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Awesome on the blog! Yeah! Give us the link, Id love to take a look!

Oh! My picture of my kit is right in my first post here. You dont see it? I also have a bunch of pictures on my Pink Zebra Facebook Fanpage and on my personal profile page. Check em out!

BamaScents
01-04-2012, 09:15 AM
O.K. It may just be my job blocking stuff.. I'll check you page from my phone! :)

susiekearns
01-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Patience is a virtue I don't have. I can't wait

BamaScents
01-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Me either!! I am a wreck LOL

Wow, saw the pics on FB.. very VERY nice!! :)

pinkpassion
01-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Yes isnt it a fabulous kit! It is huge for the price! its $375 worth of products

here is what comes in the starter $99 kit:

Everything you need to start your own business. Fragrance Samplers (38), Heirloom Scroll Simmer Pot (1) Sprinkles (6) Jars, Large Square Flare Candle (1), Small Square Flare Candles (1set), Kitchen Apothecary Jar (1), Re-sealable Reed Diffuse (1), Glimmer Candle Kit (1), Kitchen Lotion Testers (4), Order Forms (50), Catalogs (25), Opportunity Flyer (10), Party Invitations (50), Pink Zebra Gift Bags (6), Quick Start Flyer (10).

good luck to you
Karen

ghumes
01-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Karen, it's SUPER fabulous!

I popped open the awesome zebra box and was amazed at how much was in there!

KristenB
01-05-2012, 08:09 AM
What's in the long tubes? Are those samples?

KristenB
01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Also, what are the kit options? The one you have is the 99.00? I saw on the website 199.00. Is the 99.00 just an incentive or a seperate kit option. I ask because I would want to invest in a big kit because with parties and teenagers you have to have it all if they are going to be making candles to take home! Flippin' genious plan...can't believe I actually like it:)) I don't mind paying if it's worth it.

Also, any way to get a sample from you Gina? I can pay no problem just want to see it and smell...see if we like it.

This is fun!!

ghumes
01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Yep! Small wax samples of each of our 32 scents! :)

ghumes
01-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi Kristen!

Yes, my kit that I pictured in my first post is the $99 kit! The only difference between the $99 kit and the $199 kit is you'll receive a Pink Zebra Home Rolling Sample Case and a Pink Zebra Home Handbag in the deluxe kit. Otherwise, all samples are the same!

And absoutely, I can send you samples! I'm responding to your PM in a minute, and I'll get your address through there.

This really is a blast! I've been totally Zebrafied lately....it's literally addicting! Love it!

pinkpassion
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
the only difference between the kits is the luggage/bags, so i say go for the smaller kit. i have sources for the other zebra bags. i am sure anyone would be more than happy to give you a free sample.

good luck to you
Karen

MMShell
01-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Hi ladies!! I'm so excited everyone is Zebrafied!! The kit is amazing and comes with everything you need to get started.

I see several posts on the difference between the kits.. Which is the luggage... You can get great zebra items from ebags online, target, walmart and even big lots if you have any near you. The cost is much less than getting the larger kit.

Check kids sections out in stores too.. I didn't even realize til a day ago that my granddaughters room is done in pink zebra!! LOL.. Totally forgot.. I'm gonna be borrowing some of her things! LOL

have a great week everyone!!

BamaScents
01-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Isn't it fantastic!! You're right.. you get everything that you could possibly need! I think we all scout Pink Zebra stuff everywhere and again, you're right.. you can get those much cheaper at different retailers.

My whole office is one big zebra! :)

LOVE IT!

MMShell
01-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Isn't it fantastic!! You're right.. you get everything that you could possibly need! I think we all scout Pink Zebra stuff everywhere and again, you're right.. you can get those much cheaper at different retailers.

My whole office is one big zebra! :)

LOVE IT!

YAY!!!! Wait til you warm the sprinkles!! You will be amazed!!! It's Zebrariffic!!! LOL

BamaScents
01-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Oh, I have.. My house is Tropical Mango right now

MMShell
01-09-2012, 11:08 AM
Oh, I have.. My house is Tropical Mango right now

I love the Tropical Mango!!! LOL.. The first day I burned the Vanilla and everyone that came in said what are you baking it smells delicious!! LOL...

The sprinkles hold their scent very well for multiple uses!! Just love it!!

susiekearns
01-09-2012, 01:09 PM
Ok you gals just need to stop! LOL My kit will be here tomorrow. Will be booking a party within the next couple of days but already have my online party going. I just can't wait!!!!!

RitrMom
01-11-2012, 04:58 AM
So....what do you think about your kit, Susie?!?

susiekearns
01-11-2012, 05:45 AM
I'm still in a state of AWE!! LOL I smelled all the scents (with my coffee beans in hand LOL) but I'm curious as to what the best selling scents are for everyone and really what products are selling the best.

RitrMom
01-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Yay! Glad you love your kit, Susie! Isn't it beyond awesome?!?

We were just talking about best-selling scents in our Facebook group today. Winners seem to be Spiced Vanilla, Tropical Mango, Turquoise Waters and pretty much all the other "food" scents! The Fig and Cardamom kitchen scent is popular too.

As for products, the Simmer Pots, Sprinkles, Glimmer Candle kits and Reed Diffusers are all HOT! The soon-to-be-released bling for the Reed Diffusers and Simmer Pots are also getting a lot of attention already. Methinks we're in for an AWESOME spring when the new catalog is released! Just keeps getting better!!!! :D

susiekearns
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
It is fabulous. Thanks for the input on the best sellers for everyone else as well as scents!
It helps to know

RitrMom
01-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Warm Apple Pie and Blueberry Muffin are also big hits!

Hmmm....is anyone else suddenly hungry?!?! :D

SprinklesParty
01-19-2012, 01:42 PM
There are not even words to describe how awesome the kit is! Can't wait for mine :D