WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jewelryjackie
01-01-2012, 09:18 PM
Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year! I am so excited to start the new year and I am looking for those interested in starting a great accessory business with Stella & Dot.

I don't know if you are familar with this Company but if you google Jessica Herrin or Stella and Dot, you will be amazed by all the fantastic growth they have had in the short three years since launching Stella. Every month, we're on several tv shows, in top magazines and our Owner/Founder is invited to some of the most prestigious events all over the U.S. and now in the U.K. It's all beause our Company is so solid, business savvy and just plain know their stuff!! I just don't know how else to put it.

In offering the business opportunity to you, I feel confident that you will love it as much as I do. Sure it's work like anything else but the more time you put into it, the more you will get out of it. Our average show is $800 to $1000 nationwide so on earning 30%, you would make $250 to $300 on just one trunkshow!!

What I have loved about it is the fact that you can work at YOUR own pace. You are an independent stylist but at the same time, you will have me as your mentor to train and cheer you on to success!!

I know that there are tons of people out there who are searching for something. Maybe for a second job, their main job or just to supplement their spouses income. Whatever it might be; with all the unemployment, stores closing, etc., we have continued to soar in sales. We are a multi-million dollar company now and will be in the billions in no time. Women won't give up two things and that is their skin care and accessories. With every dress, sweater, top, outfit, it needs to be accessorized or it's blah no matter how cute. Our designer jewelry is affordable luxury with half of the line under $50.

For the month of January, you will get an extra $100 FREE jewelry in your kit, we have a brand new line coming out in a week and the time couldn't be better to make a new start with a new career!!!

For just $199, you get business supplies and $450 in free jewelry. Any extra jewelry can be purchased at 50% off, too!! A very reasonable way to start your new business.

A little about me: I am 58 and have been in direct sales/social selling since I was in my early 20's. I absolutely love what I do and I love supporting women to meet their goals and start their own business. So many lives have been changed in so many ways. I work with all ages from early twenties to my own age; I am dedicated to my business and leadership, pay attention to detail and appreciate our team of over 250.

When you know about something so good; we have always been taught to share it so I'm reaching out to you on this New Years Day and inviting you to try it out. You really have nothing to lose by trying it. Worse case, you will have a lot of cute jewelry to wear if you decide it isn't working for you. You will gain so much just in the friendships you will make with your customers, hostesses and other stylists and, of course me!! You can truly make a difference by taking the step to check into this,

I look forward to hearing from you. You can write and ask me any question or give me a call. I would love to have you join our nationwide team!!

jewelryjackie
01-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Just saw a sneak preview of the new Spring Line and it looks gorgeous!!! That and they just announced an incentive trip to Mexico for great girl time and leadership.

Start your business now/this month when it's so exciting!! Not to mention the hostess bonus till the end of January.

I would love to talk with you about this great Company!! Let me know if you would like a new Look Book. I'd be happy to send you one!!