WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions

jammintj
12-31-2011, 07:48 AM
Hey everyone! What is everyone's New Years resolutions pretaining to their business?

Mine is finding a balance between my biz and my personal life. Right now my biz takes over everything, lol. I'm that passionate and love what I do but I also have to make time for my life. I've turned down going to movies, out to eat, events etc. So yea, I want to work on finding a balance.

What are yours?

avonlady916
12-31-2011, 04:57 PM
I want to lose 10 pounds and eat better (more fruit and veggies - less starch and meat)

Bonnie

GreenDoreen
01-01-2012, 12:19 PM
My business - as it is taking off- has monopolized alot of my time! My family has been wonderful and patient. Now that my business is established - My resolution for this year is to enjoy time with my family - weekly game nites, daily bike rides and just fun time with my family!

gkoinski
01-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Work harder, smarter and more focused in my business.

Take better care of my health & that of my family's.

Give back or pay it forward more.

LorettaA
01-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Create and follow a daily plan of action so I can stay organized and use my time wisely.