WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : SMC what is this company

worksforme
12-30-2011, 05:21 PM
Does anyone know any info on this company

malea
12-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Yes, it is a legit company. They have been in business a long time.Basically, they sell products to people that are wanting to build a business. The business builder then re -sells the products to others. The difference between what you pay for the products and what you resell them for is your profit to keep.

ybnegood
12-31-2011, 07:23 PM
They import tons of products and allow you to buy from them at wholesale 1 pc or many pieces at a time.
Be careful, they have a sign up fee of $300. They may offer you a payment plan of $25 per month but it is a binding contract to pay a total of $300 in membership fees for the first year.

Their "suggested retail" prices are inflated to give you the impression you can make a ton of money on many of their products. You can make a profit selling smc, but like anything else, you have to find the customers to sell to.

I tried it a few years ago and did ok with it as I had access to a well attended flea market to display my stuff.

I find it easier and more profitable to import stuff myself.

martin