WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I couldn't I wouldn't I did!

ghumes
12-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Hi PZ'ers!

I've been very happy with my other NWM companies I'm involved in so never, in a million years would I have thought I'd be a consultant for Pink Zebra....but it's official, as of yesterday, I am!!!

The more I looked at the products and the opportunity, the more I knew I HAD to get involved with this. The wax sprinkles are so unique and innovative. The comp plan is impressive. It's an amazing ground floor opportunity (my favorite!). I reviewed and reviewed, researched and researched....said I couldn't join, I wouldn't join....and when I realized the pro's completely outweighed the cons....I took the plunge!

From what I'm seeing, this company is going to EXPLODE come 2012. They have the hottest product out there in the candle world, are made in the USA, and support a great charity. Everything is affordable, from the sign-up costs, to the website, to the products. Oh and did I mention their MARKETING? Someone over there knows what they are doing. That Pink Zebra is awfully catchy!

I'm very, very excited to be a part of Pink Zebra so early on. You know when you get that gut feeling.....right place, right time? Yeah, I totally have it. :D

pinkpassion
12-28-2011, 08:54 PM
Congratulations on your new business! Yes it is an exciting time to join Pink Zebra!! The growth potential is enormous!! We are gonna explode in 2012 and to get in now is a GREAT opportunity. I did want to mention that are sprinkles are soy made from US grown soybeans! How great is that. And also they are patent pending! I know adults and children are gonna love mixing up their own scents and recipes!!

best of luck to you
Karen
your candle consultant

Pink Zebra Lady
12-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Welcome to the Pink Zebra Family!! Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions we are here to help!

MMShell
12-30-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm excited to say I joined Pink Zebra this week!!! After a long hard look at it... Who could say no? Not me!

I know in my area this will be a huge success!!!

Let's make scents in 2012!!!!