WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ADK1011
12-24-2011, 02:09 PM
...what happened to the categories "Paid to Read Emails" and "Paid to Take Surveys"?

Let me go on to say that I posted on this site in recent years with the username Tysarra(though to be honest I was mostly a lurker), but I no longer have access to that email, so I had to make a new account. Let this be a lesson to those that make totally off the wall passwords so "no one will know it"...turns out not even myself *laughs*

But back to my original question, I came across two, what appear to be fantastic survey sites and was excited to actually have something to contribute here(after lurking for so long). But, they're gone! :(

Can anyone tell me if they've been moved and I'm just not seeing them, or are they truly gone forever?

Thanks so much!

ADK