WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : VK Sterling Designs

sohnikh
12-23-2011, 03:07 PM
i really had great fun introducing my vk catalog to my friends.i had a Party and most of my friends ordered some thing.i have booked 3 parties with my online friends and they are dying to get the catalogs and all stuff.
VK's Gorgeous Jewelry that sells it self and do not require any struggle.
VK is not much poplular among many others but it will bloom like a flower that looks unique when standing.
VK 306 pages long catalog always get some attention and i love hearing positive compliments.i just love Vk's Jewelry and the Opportunity that does not require any min or max quotas or inventory.

KristenB
12-23-2011, 10:47 PM
I knoiw the wholesale company that Velvet Kisses get's their jewelry from. I have all their catalogs I was going to do wholesale through them...they have nice sterling silver, and that's what I liked best about them. They are a nice disgributor the owners are reliable and do have quality items. I don't know the Velvet Kisses people bug they m,ade a good choice of vendors.

sohnikh
12-24-2011, 08:53 AM
i think many jewelry companies out there have some distributors around some place but we are not aware of that.
i really admire VK'S Policy of being upfront they have listed on their website that they do not manufacture their Jewelry it comes from a distributor in Texas,USA.
This is great to know that you have link to the Distributor.We are 3 people who have recently joined velvet kisses and love being part of Velvet kisses now we are total 6 reps and looking forward to gorw our team.Great compensation Plan and Huge Hostess rewards.
i am more like into Direct selling i have worked for so many direct selling companies but this is the only one that i am getting so many remarks.
It does not matter where the product comes from all it matters who is putting so much effort to give the product a recognition and a fame.