WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : X12 Hints! My lips are sealed!!

heatwave
12-22-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey!

I saw some hints tonight that were sent to me after our Leadership team call. Too bad I can't say anything right now, but everyone will know soon!

I'm sitting at the edge of my seat!

Mike McClurg
12-23-2011, 07:48 AM
Hey Charles,

OK, if I must bribe you I must.

How about two quarter pounders, large fries, and chocolate shake.

I hate to resort to these tactics .:D

Seriously, X 12 will be huge I can't wait

BlessYourHeart
12-23-2011, 07:50 AM
Charles, I know you didn't just do this to us! I think this might fit into the "Naughty" category. I hope Santa has already filled your wish list (lol)!

Tom Nelson
12-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Thanks Charlie...way to rub it in....:D

Phyllis J. Smith
12-23-2011, 11:57 AM
You know what they say? "There's one in every crowd!";)

81charduck
12-23-2011, 12:21 PM
There are certain advantages to being on the Leadership Team, huh Charles? Having been given just a small bit of info re X12, I realize there is also a disadvantage of being on the Leadership Team. We REALLY want to share with you, but we also want to remain on the Leadership Team, so we cannot. Sorry.

We MAY ALL know everything a littler earlier than expected. Be sure to read all your emails!

xpressmom
12-23-2011, 07:51 PM
It is so amazing what we heard on the Leadership call. I am so excited! I feel like a child waiting for Christmas to come. 2012 is going to be awesome at Xpress Healthcare.

jammintj
12-24-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm not even with the company and I wanna know too! The suspense, lol.

81charduck
12-24-2011, 11:08 AM
I love it jammintj! We've been getting hints for a couple months now, and the suspense is incredible!

Since we've been told not to assume we know because of some of the hints. I even tried to trip Mike up on our leadership call by asking, "What is it that you think we think we know." No luck!

At the most, it's only 8 days until everything is revealed, possibly a day or two earlier.

The heck with Christmas presents, our New Year's gift will be the best yet - whatever it is!

ginene
12-24-2011, 07:50 PM
I'm not even with the company and I wanna know too! The suspense, lol.

LOL me too! I'm nosey!