WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

81charduck
12-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Wow! What a competition this has been! Both the Xtreme Team and The Winner's Circle really picked up their attendance on the Advance Training. Great job everyone!

Today's webinar found The Winner's Circle with one more in attendance than the Xtreme Team. Woohoo Winner's Circle!

Except for, I believe, one week when the Xtreme Team won by 3 or 4 people, we've either tied or the winning team was only 1 person ahead of the other team.

Next Tuesday will be our last call of this competition. We started on the first week of October, so it's been a great 3-month-long competition.

Of course, anyone who attended the Advance Training is a winner, because you learned from each call!

I've got my pom-poms out Winner's Circle! Let's finish off with a bang on Tuesday by having record-setting attendance. 11 AM CT Tuesday, December 27th.

Meanwhile, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Be safe, enjoy your families and have fun!

discounts4all
12-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Woohoo we all win!
Merry Christmas! BeSafe!

Phyllis J. Smith
12-21-2011, 08:36 PM
Yes! Regardless what the numbers may end up being...WE are winners because we have Xpress Healthcare, and Julie!

Merry Christmas everyone!

candilynn
12-21-2011, 09:24 PM
I second that Phyllis :-)

81charduck
12-22-2011, 08:31 AM
I sure love my team! Thanks for the kind words.