WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

81charduck
12-19-2011, 05:34 PM
On a few forums here on WAHM, I've seen people posting how difficult it is to find new team members during the holiday season.

Au contraire my friends!

When I was with my former network marketing company, I signed new team members ON Thanksgiving two years in a row!

Now, with my current company, my team broke a record with new team members in November, and we're on our way to breaking that record for December!

We're good, but that isn't why we're doing so well. It is because we know we CAN do well during the holidays! December does not have to be a slow month, but it will if you are convinced that it is. Your prospects will hear your positive attitude, and they will want to join your team!

I wish you all a very successful finish to 2011 and an even better 2012! Happy Holidays!

John Brady
12-20-2011, 05:07 PM
I'd tend to agree-people have a little more down time to ponder their current circumstances and potentially look to make a change.

Christmas and the New Years holiday give people time to reflect on how they are doing and if they are making headway.

nitro5
12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
He's right, the only way your sales go down if you think they will. Stay positive! December sales have been excellent for me :)

Cornelius
12-20-2011, 07:15 PM
When people understand the benefit of starting a business the day or time isn't a factor. Time stops for no one.