WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Amy Jacobs
12-19-2011, 06:52 AM
Yes.. and Santa always brings them a few things every year. I am glad he likes pets ;) (I have 2 puggles Duke & Abe )

~Amy

robynec
12-19-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes, Jayda has her own stocking and it gets rather full with goodies LOL
Her chew bone is about 2 feet long this year LOL
She is a dobie and it seems alittle harder to find the bigger toys anymore but
we do spoil her.:D

happymommy
12-19-2011, 09:10 PM
They don't have stockings but our doggie & kitty are on Santa's nice list. :) This is Leyla's (our dog) first year with us, but I'm sure he'll find her in her new home! We also now have a lizard and my oldest mentioned that maybe Santa will bring something for it. What on Earth a lizard would want for Christmas, I do not know. Guess he better come up with something though! lol

ParentingCoachLisa
12-19-2011, 09:32 PM
We don't have actually for we don't believe that Santa exists.

malea
12-20-2011, 12:59 AM
We dont have stockings..but we do wrap up boxes for our dogs to unwrap...they love it LOL

Curlyme
01-01-2012, 02:43 AM
No, even my little brothers did not put up their stockings for Santa. My dogs loves to play with their toys so I just gave them a new one. They don't need all the boxes and stockings anyway but they can make use of the toys and the goodies inside it.

lilyBryen
01-01-2012, 09:43 AM
We always have stockings for the cats. This year they got special gifts to butter them up since Santa brought our boys a dog for Christmas. They are still mad over that one!

blessings2all
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
We don't have a stocking, but we usually buy a gift.

Pink Zebra Lady
01-06-2012, 04:34 AM
Oh yes all 3 of them! Lol of course mine is a little extra spoiled! Lol