WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Has anyone used Nomorerack.com

ashamom
12-18-2011, 11:17 PM
Through some of the coupon sites I follow I've learned of nomorerack.com, and they have some really great deals! But they almost seem to good to be true..... so I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has purchased anything through them. I see other blog followers post pictures of their buys so I think they're legit. I hope so, they have some great deals!

leanderson
12-27-2011, 09:36 AM
I ordered toolsets for the men on my christmas list from them and loved them. The shipping was a little high but I still got a great deal on the toolsets. They were nice and made great presents. I also use bensoutlet.com and 1saleaday.com. They are great deals too.

Lori

samrhett2
12-30-2011, 09:29 PM
Nomorerack has $2.00 flat rate shipping. So I don't understand why it would have been higher than that. I could have sworn that before Christmas they even offered .99 shipping.

They have some really fantastic deals that I never seem to be able to catch before they sell out, but I have not heard anything negative about them thus far.

shall
01-27-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm signed up with Nomorerack.com, but haven't ordered anything yet. They do have some fantastic deals!

element94
01-29-2012, 03:22 AM
How is this different than groupon ?

Carichu
01-30-2012, 02:12 PM
groupon does deals as in restaurant and stuff like spa deals... nomorerack is like items such as knifes jewerly and stuff like that... I got a hello kitty iphone case, and then realized that it was shipped form china, and if I had bought it myself it would have been cheaper than $2... but some people like the deals some of them I dont find particularly cheap but some things are nice, I usually see the deals on the FB page , supposedly they give out ipads and stuff but I doubt it...

Pink Zebra Lady
01-30-2012, 04:49 PM
I get the e-mails but haven't purchased yet. I did make some purchases through livingsocial and urban dealight and have been happy so far. One day I will just have to try No More Rack!

shimmerglitterchic
02-04-2012, 06:32 PM
I have never heard of this before...I might have to check that site out. :D

mom2kaiskamkaid
02-13-2012, 06:04 PM
I ordered from them before Christmas. Was very happy with my purchase.

luvjeans
02-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Just looked around on here. Looks pretty neat thou

luvjeans
02-21-2012, 07:47 AM
Just looked around on here. Looks pretty neat thou.

albrig
03-16-2012, 07:14 PM
I have ordered from nomorerack on numerous occassions!!!!!! I love the products. Quality items. I have a few clothing items, I got cologne for my husband, and I have gotten a couple of handbags. The only problem I do have it that the shipping is super slow.

badenglishmajor
06-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Shipping is super cheap, but can also take a week or two since it is a Canadian company. The products are not always super high quality, but the prices are legit.

heather.hawkins1022
06-17-2012, 08:42 AM
Nomorerack looks super awesome! I'm lurking for a laptop deal lol

xxbyamomentx
06-20-2012, 09:22 AM
I've ordered from them before, and didn't have any issues. They actually sent me a $10 credit earlier in the week because it's been a while since I ordered. They say some of their items may take a while to ship, but I've never had to wait more than a couple weeks for anything.

Dina Cooper Zelcer
06-20-2012, 07:39 PM
This is interesting, I had heard that nomorerack was a scam but seems like you are all saying it was legit...they do have amazing deals sometimes!