WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Difficult Vendor Events

blisstopiabox
12-18-2011, 08:02 PM
Edited to remove post

Pink Zebra Lady
12-21-2011, 03:45 AM
You have every right to turn down any event that comes along which is great about it being your business you aren't obligated to do much of anything.

I love these type of events and the reason I love them so much is because people are there to help raise funds for whatever organization it is supporting and they spend more money than normal. As well it will increase your overall sales to possibly bump you to the next commission level and allow you to get your name and number out to people that you may not otherwise meet.

Giving a percentage of the sales is very common for charitable events and I always try to donate more if I can, "Karma". Just remember it takes 90 days for your "seed" to grow so plant many many seeds as they dont all grow!

Good Luck

Angela

VeggieGirl84
12-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Wow...yeah I would have turned that one down too LOL