WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

THE WORLD'S FINEST Scents
12-12-2011, 08:17 PM
It's the perfect time of year to recognize our HOMEOLOGY ALL-NATURAL CLEANING LINE! I don't know about all of you, but I am so happy to have been introduced to these cleaners and I LOVE cleaning with them! They CLEAN GREAT, SMELL GREAT and I have only heard POSITIVE FEEDBACK from my customers who use them! If you've never used them, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Check it out...

Our HOMEOLOGY CLEANING LINE...
Featuring only naturally occuring ingredients such as coconut-based cleaners, purified water, and essential oils, Gold Canyon's Homeology Plant-Based Home Cleaning line includes products for all-purpose, glass, and floor cleaning. Made from pure essential oils, these products clean as great as they smell!

1. All Purpose cleaner of rosemary and mint, is perfect for use in your home, car, boat, office or classroom, on cabinets, countertops and appliances-including granite (basically any non-porous surface).

2. Floor cleaner, infused with lavender, eucalyptus and sweet orange, works wonders on ceramic tile, laminate, linoleum and hardwood. Mopping has never been more pleasant (I use this one on all my wood furniture too!)

3. Glass cleaner, made with peppermint and eucalyptus, is streak-free leaving your windows and mirrors sparkling (love using this one in my car!)

You don't have to wear a mask, worry about cleaning around kids or pets, or breathing in! I actually ENJOY CLEANING now!

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYaAV5Lnomm7NNURVjrTg8FuqIX6zjU YLj_mtMP5htPgBvTjvX

Opinions? Experiences? What do YOUR customers say?

scents2love
12-13-2011, 09:52 PM
I am not a Gold Canyon Rep, but I use the Homeology line and LOVE it! The floor cleaner smells amazing! As does the others, but the floor cleaner is my favorite! I only use 2 brands of cleaners and Homeology is my favorite!:D

skcandles
12-14-2011, 04:29 PM
I have several customers who only use our products.

In fact, one lady has rented her home out for a few months and she stocked up on the floor cleaner for the tenant so that they will only use it on the floor. That says a lot to me!