WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

pinkpassion
12-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Did you make it on it? Exciting new products and catalogs headed our way!!!
Corporate office is flying out to meet me and our team in a few weeks!! I am so impressed.

Just 23 states represented now, so much room for growth. Where you on the call?

karen, your candle consultant

Pink Zebra Lady
12-08-2011, 07:23 AM
Hi Karen,

I actually called in on both of them yesterday, because they are never exactly alike and I enjoyed hearing others ideas.

Where are you located? Is this your first direct sell company?

pinkpassion
12-08-2011, 02:05 PM
hi angela oh no, i have LOTs of direct sales experience a long long time ago i started with princess house crystal, i remember doing a party and my consultant tempting me with her kit, she said you can own all this stuff in your kit for free in 2 or 3 shows. So I signed up and wound up selling it for almost 2 years. Through the years i have tried many companies. I am actually an Executive Director for Passion Parties too, been with them for 6 years now. I LOVE it. Just decided to do something new that me and my daughter could do together so I saw this awesome ground floor opportunity and decided to go for the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you are with Passion Parties too. :)