WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Hugalicious Ragdolls
12-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Have you put your Christmas tree and decorations up yet?

I was going to put the tree up last weekend, after I had cleaned the house, but was exhausted afterwards, so no tree or decorations yet.

I seem to do this every year, tree goes up at the last minute, then stays up until mid February.

I am committing to having the tree and decorations complete by the end of the coming weekend, and will have them packed away by mid January (at the latest!)

Anyone else a bit slack when it comes to this?

ginene
12-13-2011, 06:54 PM
We were actually decorated a day before Thanksgiving. First time ever that early. We usually decorate the first of December but the kids begged to decorate so we let them.

starbirdy66
12-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Not yet, I usually decorate mid-December since we keep our tree up till 3 Kings Day in January.

NatalieFGriffith
12-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Not me. I am so far behind this year! Usually, I put everything up Thanksgiving weekend, but this year, all I have is a wreath on my door that my daughter put up a couple of weeks ago. My goal is to be decorated by mid-month, which is this weekend!

Hugalicious Ragdolls
12-13-2011, 10:23 PM
well, I am pleased to say I got the tree and all the decorating by my deadline. Now to see if they all come down when I said they would.......

malea
12-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Tree was up day before thanksgiving...I usually have the rest of the house decorated..not this year..I am laggin in that area..but at least the tree is up :)

UsborneBooksWithKristine
12-14-2011, 01:23 PM
Our tree and indoor decorations have been up since the day after Thanksgiving and our outdoor decorations were up the week after that. So, we've been ready for a while now :)

NatalieFGriffith
12-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Yay! I bought our tree today. :-)

Kalisara
12-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Yup, and I took pics...

robynec
12-17-2011, 07:08 PM
All done here
But it does seem to get harder and harder each year

ParentingCoachLisa
12-22-2011, 09:31 PM
I'd say the house is full of decorations and so forth.

I can feel the Christmas in the air. Couple of days to go!

JodyP
12-23-2011, 09:11 AM
our tree went up about 2 weeks ago ...

gayleta
01-29-2012, 01:06 PM
We put ours up at least by Thanksgiving and we seem to get earlier and earlier each year. It's so much fun and inspirational to us. The kids put things that they like under the tree even if it's not a present. Gotta love em!
Sincerely,
Gayle