WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just signed

Beth Guerra
12-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi! I just signed with FEH yesterday for free. I wanted to check out the products before actually digging in. One of the things that caught my attention was the low affordable prices. Love that! What are some of your favorite scents?

teresaallen
12-07-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi Beth! Welcome to FEH. Well, besides the candles, soy cubes and warmers, I really like the OAM sprays and gels. They actually do really work. I have 2 cats. So, the products work very well for my family and are safe around animals and children. I have a warmer in almost room. I prefer the soy cubes over the nectar but that is just my preference. Another product that I use almost daily is the green living multi purpose cleanser. I use it to clean all the rooms in my house. The bottle is huge so it will last a long time. Have fun experimenting with the products.

Beth Guerra
12-07-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks Teresa! I was wondering about the cleaning product, so your comments are very helpful to me. As far as the soy cubes, do you have a favorite scent?

teresaallen
12-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Hi Beth! I like the stronger scents like cinnamon. I also like many of the holiday scents such as pine, gingerbread, pumpkin and candy corn. So, I really do not have one certain favorite. But a lot of my customers prefer the floral and clean scents. I like that our catalog has an index with the scents divided into categories. It makes it easier to choose a scent that you like.

firefighterwife
12-18-2011, 10:45 PM
Most definately the Sugar Cookie! LOL .....well, that's just one of many of my favorites!!!