WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : One Pill a Day, May....

tcollins
11-24-2011, 04:09 PM
One Pill a Day, May Help Keep the Doctor Away! I have to agree with that. I'm tired of trying to swallow all these pills everyday to stay healthy. I've been taking 1 tablet a day now for about 5 months & I feel so much better. My arthritis is still here, I just don't have anymore pain that goes with it. Ingredients: Milk Thistle, Bacopa, Green Tea, Turmeric & Ashwagandha.....the right mixture & it's off to the races.... Has anyone heard of only these 5 ingredients used together?
Thanks, Teri
Have a Fabulous & Blessed Holiday!

vemmamom
11-26-2011, 11:52 AM
It's great you have found something that works well for you. Green Tea is one of the ingredients in Vemma and Vemma is the only supplement I need:)

tcollins
12-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Hello: Thank you for sharing your information. I'm very happy that you've found something that works for you as well as you'd hoped.
I wish you a Fabulous & Blessed Holdiay!

DebraFerrie
12-06-2011, 06:32 PM
Well, 1 pill does sound easy but there may be certain key vitamins/minerals or supplements that your body needs that you don't get from that.

I mean, the ones that are said to be effective and helpful like Omegas, Co-q, Vitamin D, Calcium, etc...

JMO
:-)

tcollins
12-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Hello Debra: I agree that it's very important to get the very best vitamins in our bodies. Unfortunately, as you've already heard a thousand times over, our food just isn't working for us anymore. It just keeps us alive & puts tons of weight on many of us. The 1 pill I take everyday has 5 herbs that make it such a FANTASTIC product.

This combination helps to neutralize 1,000,000 free radicals to 1 every second. It has 4 patents now & has 9 per reviews listed in Pubmed (anti-aging studies, cancer studies, cardio studies, neurological studies & Nrf2 activators )

1) Milk Thistle/ to help support the liver 2)Bacopa/helps to increase SOD & catalase production 3)Green Tea/helps to increase our metabolism which burns fat 4)Turmeric/helps to provide a healthy response to any inflamation 5)Ashwagandha/which is used for numerous applications.
With all those in the correct amounts makes for results like no other. It was even featured on PrimeTime tv with John Qunionis (sorry for the spelling) If you'd like to do more investigating let me know.

Thanks for your JMO.....I love it when others have one & are nice enough to respond with class. Have a Fabulous & Blessed Holiday! Teri