WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Samples?

Ohiomom
11-13-2011, 09:15 PM
I am interested in joining a candle company but have not had any experience with any listed here. I have researched somewhat and am only interested in a couple. That said, would it be possible for any of you to send me some samples so I can smell first hand what my favorites are?

These are the companies I am interested in:

Mia Bella, Gold Canyon and Soylicious.

Thanks so much.
Chris

THE WORLD'S FINEST Scents
11-13-2011, 09:50 PM
I am interested in joining a candle company but have not had any experience with any listed here. I have researched somewhat and am only interested in a couple. That said, would it be possible for any of you to send me some samples so I can smell first hand what my favorites are?

Thanks so much.
Chris

Hi Chris!
I would be delighted to introduce you to Gold Canyon Candles! We have a FREE KIT incentive going right now, so you could earn it free in your first 30 days! I will send you a pm. Best of luck in making your decision, and have a great night!
Tina :D

brandenc
11-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Hi Chris,

I can send you some samples from Mia Bella's.

Thanks so much.
Chris

jessicaj
11-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Good luck with your candle search!

BringingRomanceHome
11-14-2011, 06:22 AM
Hi Chris!

I noticed that you said you don't have experience with the companies listed here and you've researched "somewhat".... So I was just curious if you looked into For Every Home... I would love to send you samples and answer any questions you have.

Good luck in your search and with your potential new business, whichever company you choose. :)

belovedscents
11-15-2011, 08:58 AM
I sent you a pm about Scentsy. Part of my team is in Ohio and they are doing well. Would love to have you look into the wonderful products and opportunity Scentsy offers. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Ohiomom
11-15-2011, 03:14 PM
So far, I am now interested in Gold Canyon, Mia Bella and Pink Zebra.

Will you all please email me at my address below:

dcadams@sssnet.com

Thanks!
Chris

Pink Zebra Lady
12-07-2011, 08:30 AM
I am sending you a message now about Pink Zebra! We are an amazing company and I can't wait for everyone in the Country to know about us!

Feel free to give me a call! and we can chat Sprinkles!

erigsby
12-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Hi there OhioMom!

I'm originally from Waverly, Ohio and moved to Maui 6 years ago.
I'm a 4-Star Gourmet Leader with Country Gourmet Home. We carry both a gourmet food mix line and wax melt & warmer line.

You can become active by purchasing as little as one item.
Our scent packs are $3.99 each and as a consultant you receive 25-40% discounts/commissions. We have over 200 scents available.