WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!

ChristinaH
11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself. I used to come on this website quite a bit but haven't been here in awhile. I figured it's time to get active on here again. My name is Christina and I live in San Antonio TX. I have been with Mia Bella for 3 1/2 years. Some of you I may already know from Fling and the rest of you, I am looking forward to getting to know you!

BarbB
11-11-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi Christina:

Glad you're back on the boards. Nice to meet you. I've been with Mia Bella since 2004 and am here to stay.

ChristinaH
11-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome back to the board!! I usually will only be able to get on here in the evenings. My "day job" has blocked several of the websites we used to be able to get on at the office and unfortunately this is one of them (and Facebook).