WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Help with shipping cost?

LovinSprinkles
11-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone! I have a question about the shipping costs. I have been thinking about becoming a Mia Bella consultant and was wondering what are the shipping costs like? Have any of you ordered a case of candles...if so how much was shipping on them? If any of you could give me an example of what you have ordered and then how much shipping was...that would be so helpful to me!!!!

BarbB
11-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi:

I sent you a pm. Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

kcarpenter
11-17-2011, 05:17 AM
belovedscents... no offense, just a little friendly advice. I think it's a little tacky to go into a different company's folder than the one that you belong to and try to recruit people from it. I'm sure that if she is considering Scentsy, then she will post the same question in Scentsy's folder. I'm sure you'd think the same thing if a Mia Bella distributor went into Scentsy's folder, and answered people's posts over there by trying to recruit Mia Bella distributor's from Scentsy's folder. Just a little food for thought.

Those who have been networking online for a while understand about basic online etiquette. You attract more people to you, when you apply online etiquette. Often times people view posts like yours as spam, because you advertised yourself without being asked any questions about your business, and people don't like spam, so you end up driving more people away from you than to you with these techniques.

Take care :)

belovedscents
11-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Kcarpenter and others - I apologize to those whom I have offended! In all of my looking around yesterday I thought this was posted in the general candle business folder and I was trying to provide information to her. I appologize again for posting information in a company sepcific folder and I will delete my post to be sure and not offend anyone else. This was an honest mistake and I thank you for catching this and letting me know however I do feel in the future similar such advice could be sent via private message.