WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Teladoc?

BlessYourHeart
11-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Hi,

If you have used Teladoc, will you please pm me. I have a couple of questions.

Thanks,
Shana

81charduck
02-07-2013, 09:17 AM
I have not yet used TelaDoc, but I have used a Nurseline a few times. I was very satisfied with it.

My company is adding TelaDoc to our product line in the next couple days, so I've been studying to know as much as I can about it. I may be able to answer some questions for you.

If you want to post (or PM me) your question, I'll see if I can help you out.

81charduck
02-07-2013, 09:18 AM
I just realized how old that post was! I'm not sure how I ran across it. I imagine you have your response by now.

BlessYourHeart
02-11-2013, 06:06 AM
I just realized how old that post was! I'm not sure how I ran across it. I imagine you have your response by now.

Hi Julie, I don't think I ever found out the info about TeleDoc.......Unfortunately, now I don't even remember what my questions were. Thanks for your offer to help though!