WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
11-03-2011, 09:00 PM
I was just thinking of a list things Skinny Body Offers to us for FREE (or almost for FREE) that other companies charge their distributors for....can you all help me think of more?

1) Free tour - get all the info you need in a free, non pressure webinar. Free webinar to build your business where you can send prospects too nearly every day!

2) Free pre-enrollee position - your prospects can actually "reserve a position" and see for themselves how the company is growing; BEFORE they even join!

3) Marketing and Retail websites - FREE! No monthly fee! How many marketing websites and websites total do we have now??? 8 or more? So many companies charge monthly for this!

4) FREE Marketing system. We don't just have free marketing and retail sites...we also have an entire marketing and followup autoresponder system. And most importantly....IT WORKS!

5) FREE monthly. If you retail just one bottle a month (or purchase for yourself)...you have no ongoing business expense. This means that technically after your first month, your BUSINESS is free. No autoship required every month. There is a one bottle minimum sale/purchase per month...and that minimum requirement NEVER GOES UP! Even if you are a platinum or diamond or above with the company....your minimum is the same! Wow!

5) FREE training - and it's GOOD training too. Training on pulling in free leads. Free training on strategies that really work online to bring in lots of targeted leads!

6) "Almost free" access to convention! Can't go to convention. Many people can't but you can attend the live stream for only a pay per view cost of $29 !! This is really cool and means the company wants to help the distributor. There are so many companies that make you feel like you "aren't committed" or are not a good leader if you don't go to convention. They hype up their conventions (and I certainly believe they make alot of money off convention too).

7) FREE spillover! (As available; not guaranteed). Most people who have been with SBC for 6 months or longer and who are on an active team have received some spillover customers and distributors from their upline or from compression!

Can you all help me think of others?

HappynHealthy
11-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Remember, we also have the free marketing materials (flyers) on the skinny dream team website. All you need is some ink and you can print as many as you need without going to a Copy Center.