WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

HappynHealthy
10-21-2011, 10:43 PM
This was posted on Facebook earlier this evening:

"TESTIMONY" from, Ms Bobbie Copeland The day I started Skinny fiber, my blood pressure was 179/98. Today, after 30 days on Skinny Fiber my blood pressure is 131/77. Fantastic results. Skinny fiber ROCKS!!"

sherry5225
10-23-2011, 09:48 PM
So many great testimonials....and so many that are for the health effects as well as the weight loss.

Lots of people reporting better blood pressure readings and lower cholesterol...and those reductions do seem to happen really fast too (according to most testimonials I've seen.)

SkinnywithTeresa
11-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Here is another Skinny Body Testimonial;

More Weight Loss Testimonials...thanks to Skinny Fiber and exercise!
My Weight Loss Journey (March 9, 2010-Present)
My weight loss journey started March 9, 2010. I was 315.0 lbs! In a year, I dropped down to 255 lbs BEFORE I started taking Skinny Fiber! Since I started taking Skinny Fiber on April 20th, I have lost 28 lbs and counting. That's 88 total pounds of loss and I went from a 46 inch waist to a 38 and I'm not through yet!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/gottitravel/252591_218011088217687_100000263920706_850812_7658 242_n.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lose weight and feel GREAT (http://skinnyminiarewe.SkinnyFiberRetail.com/)

lovemygirlies
11-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Thank you for posting! So many keep coming in every day!

I am impressed at the number of people, especially on Facebook who keep posting new before and after pictures, not to mention the people who have better health because of taking Skinny.

Personally I am down over 30lbs now. It would be more but the last 2 times I got a bottle in I sold it (my bad) :) Now I am back on it and I feel great. Hopefully I can drop the last of the weight I'd like to lose, it's not alot but it will be nice to be back in my skinny jeans again! :D

Happy Saturday!

Christine

SkinnywithTeresa
11-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi Christine. Your Welcome! Yes, a lot of people are posting their before and after pics on Facebook. Not only are people losing weight but they are improving their blood pressure and cholesterol. I will start taking Skinny Fiber Dec. 2011 and look forward to losing weight.

Congrats on your weight loss Christine! I'm sure you will lose the weight necessary to get in your Skinny jeans. ;) It's only a matter of time.

Have a FANTASTIC week!

Lose Weight and Feel GREAT (http://skinnyminiarewe.SBCPower.com)

raquelwhite68
11-16-2011, 09:45 AM
It is really exciting to be a part of something that is really working for people. I love Skinny Body Care!

Mikayla
11-16-2011, 05:21 PM
It always makes me smile when I see Skinny Fiber testimonials! I have personally lost 16 pounds now, and a total of 11.5 inches... 3 inches on my waist alone! It's pretty incredible because I have done very little exercise (I have such good intentions, but truthfully do not like working out) and I haven't dieted at all. Now, I do eat pretty healthy most of the time anyway (since I'm actually a person who enjoys veggies, lean protein, and salads), but I'm human too and enjoy the occasional cheeseburger, pizza, cake, and goodies too. Although my weight loss is slower than many of the other testimonials I'm seeing, I can't complain since all I'm really doing is popping 2 Skinny Fiber capsules twice a day! It's awesome :)

ZandraC
11-17-2011, 06:07 PM
How much does it cost to start skinny body as a rep?

lovemygirlies
11-17-2011, 06:09 PM
$59.95 for a bottle of Skinny Fiber plus a one time fee of $10 plus about $5 shipping & tax. :)

If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer them.

Happy Thursday!

Christine

Mikayla
11-17-2011, 06:55 PM
How much does it cost to start skinny body as a rep?

Hi Zandra,

Christine is right on :) For most people in the U.S., it costs a total of $75.92 for the basic business package, which includes your 1st bottle of Skinny Fiber. I believe the residents of Texas are paying a teensy bit more than that due to their state sales tax.

Hope that helps!
Mikayla

HappynHealthy
11-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Remember, this is a business. So, the cost of the product is tax deductible. :)