WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

freespirit007
10-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Hi,

If you have worked for or possibly starting your own business in this line of work then I would like to hear from you.

I will handle website,SEO and traffic issues whereby you will be free to handle the operational side of the business.

Look forward to hearing from you and please be sure to include tour e-mail address along with what experience you have had in the industry.

Thank you - J

home
10-21-2011, 08:12 PM
I might be interested. Tell me more or give me an email where I can contact you.

With that said, I noticed that Terry Nazon is hiring psychics for her line. Does anyone know how much she pays her psychics?

Ring Atise
11-05-2011, 03:36 PM
I've never had my reading done before.. very interested..

dkramer
11-05-2011, 06:53 PM
I've never had my reading done before.. very interested..

I do email readings for many people and I'd be happy to give you a free reading so you can see what it's like. Just send me a message, let me know if there is something in particular you are concerned about or if you just want a general reading and I'd be happy to send you a reading by email or through the messaging system here. I think everyone (unless it's against their religion or moral code) should have a reading at least once.

Blessings,

Dawn

CrosswordLady
11-05-2011, 08:49 PM
It's a tough business. I did something similar years ago. I had people call that were pretty distraught, depressed, and mentally disturbed. It was scarey sometimes as I am not a psychotherapist and I often felt some of the people who called needed professional help. Just kind of a gentle heads up on what can be a bump in the road on that type of work.

emberkat
11-09-2011, 11:38 AM
I've been working as a psychic (mostly by phone) for the last four years. I would be interested in hearing about the business you are proposing. Please send me a PM here and I'll write you back with my email. Thank you!

Muse of the Spirit
05-03-2012, 07:02 PM
??

Let's talk!

~Sarah
Muse of the Spirit