WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Loved this idea!

cabimom
10-19-2011, 11:51 AM
I just heard about this cute idea for a show and called a few friends and got one to do it!

"Ghouls & Jewels, ghouls nite Out" a SD party by candlelight on Friday nite- Oct. 28

liz.jewels
10-19-2011, 12:18 PM
That is a fun one!

One of my favorites is a WINOS party - Women In Need Of Silpada.

blingslinger
11-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Totally off topic...but going to my first Cabi party Thursday :) Met a gal at an event and mentioned Cabi had a shirt I wanted....and viola...lol! Thought of you two and your Cabi love ;)

liz.jewels
11-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Oh yes! CAbi love indeed!

Today I am wearing the Fall 2011 Silk Skin top with the Fall 2009 Cummerbund Trousers and Tuxedo Jacket. My Silpada is the 21 bangles, shiny bead bracelet, and the aqua glass bracelet, round-face silver watch, interlocking circles necklace, 3-strand glass bead necklace (worn open with one strand behind my neck and the other two hanging down) and the long large link necklace. And of course, I'm wearing rings - my wedding/engagement set as well as the aqua glass ring, chaceldony ring, and the flower ring with two rings from the 5 stackables on either side of it. Oh, and the aqua glass earrings.

I love that I get to dress up like this every day for my day job. I get a TON of use out of my jewels.

Oh, and I just found someone to sell me a cha cha bracelet. Woohoo!

Cabimom, here's something I think is odd - I met a CAbi rep in August and have emailed her twice through SDR resources. The emails show as having been opened/read, but she hasn't written me back. I find that totally bizarre. What would you do? I know another rep in Maryland, but was excited about having someone more local (and who will be selling sizes I wear at her sample sale - the MD rep and I are the same size). Neither one has emailed me the link to the limited edition sneak peek. :(

cabimom
11-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I would be happy to send you the link, just pm me your email and let's talk sizes. I would gladly put your name on some of my samples if the "shoe fits" :D I would send them to you, no shipping charge!!

BTW, wearing Statement Cargo pant with Pleated Peasant blouse and my Pearl jewels I got with my kit!

Deirdre, watch out, you are going to LOVE the fall line!! :D

And here is another tip: when you need to make a deposit at the bank, GO INSIDE, the lady asked me about my business (and of course I was wearing my CAbi cutest with SD jewelry!) and I gave her a SD card and look book and CAbi catalog! She loved it! I took her card and will be giving her a call, she was really interested in the jewelry!!

liz.jewels
11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
Your outfit sounds awesome! PMing you.

blingslinger
11-01-2011, 04:53 PM
You gals are too funny! I'm really excited to go! I already have outfits picked out to try on!

The gal who's having the party is a former Cabi rep...who might be interested in Silpada ;)
Yippee!