WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

sherry5225
10-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Just curious....after so many years when you couldn't use the name Arbonne on an independent website, I noticed this message board is now titled "Arbonne!" Are they allowing internet marketing now?

MeganCurtis
10-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Yes, Arbonne is now allowing Consultants to use Facebook, use the company name, etc. We are just required to indicate that we are not Arbonne, but are independent consultants. For instance, our Facebook Pages can't say Arbonne or Arbonne-Megan Curtis. They need to say Megan Curtis, Arbonne Independent Consultant.

sherry5225
10-23-2011, 09:42 PM
That's awesome....glad they opened the door for you all to do that!

TastefullyMI
10-24-2011, 03:30 AM
Yes! That IS wonderful. It's a new time so that requires new ways of doing business. Glad they are allowing more freedom for all of you! :)

cindi8d
11-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Way to go, Arbonne! That opens a lot of doors for you gals!!
Have fun!!

cindi :)

belovedscents
11-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Many companies are making changes now with Facebook being as big as it is. I think it's wonderful to see that our companies support us enough to change for what's best for us as consultants. Best wishes Arbonne ladies!

marywoz
11-30-2011, 05:37 AM
Many companies are making changes now with Facebook being as big as it is. I think it's wonderful to see that our companies support us enough to change for what's best for us as consultants. Best wishes Arbonne ladies!

Thanks!!! Best wishes to you as well!!