WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Nervous and excited!

bcylab
10-14-2011, 03:07 PM
I have my first ever bazzar in a few weeks. I am so looking forward to it. The table cost is only $15.00. So well worth the price.

I have lots of samples that I have made up for the table.

I have gotten a few warmers in my stock to sell during the bazzar.

I also have several basket kits to pass out for those who are wanting a party started. I am looking forward to this helping me gain funds for Christmas and paying off a few bills.

I wish I could do a few of these, but one will have to do. We have several consultants in town that reserve spots for the big ones, so I am happy to be getting this one to myself.

Still nervoud about it, I do not have to many home partied, I just love having the basket parties, less I have to present to people.

MeltMyScent
10-14-2011, 04:31 PM
Good luck with it! Let us know how it turns out :)

robynec
10-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Jamey you will have a blast. Just make sure to get all the names numbers and emails addresses you can. Then follow up with these. I love basket parties as well and they seem to be more and more the thing to do. Good luck and be sure to let us all know how it goes:)

LalaSpaGirl
10-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Jamey - sounds like you are well prepared. I say just go out there and enjoy. The more you present the easier it will become.

imamomagain
10-15-2011, 05:21 PM
Good luck Jamey! I'm sure you will do just fine! Sounds like you are well prepared. Keep us posted on how you do.