WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Marketing Ideas?

prbyaimee
10-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Does anyone have any good marketing ideas? My favorite are business card sized bags with a business card, candy and some kind of decoration in them. A label on the outside of the bag saying something cute.

This summer I did: "Hope your summer is sweet! Want to make it sizzle? Host a Pure Romance Party!" Inside I had a sweet tart candy, business card and a flower from leis I cut up.

Currently looking for the quote about "roll in the hay.." something? You put tootsie rolls in the bag. Also got some mints that were in wrappers that look like $1,000,000 bills.. was going to use those for recruiting when I come up with a cute quote.

How do you market your business??

AbsolutelySpicy
10-14-2011, 05:34 AM
The one I have about the roll is
"Tired of the same roll in the hay,
host a party with me to learn new ways to play!
HTH

I don't really market my business but I should start!

prbyaimee
10-14-2011, 01:14 PM
love it :) Definitely going to use that one! I make my baggies and put them in a bowl in a bar bathroom. It is a place we go every weekend during the summer, and they are always all taken, (well except the last one!) Always get rid of between 30-45/day so trying to get my name out to the area!

AWD1
10-15-2011, 10:30 PM
You can print business cards with a note - show this card and receive an additional discount
this way people not only take your card, they keep it since it is a coupon as well.

Another idea to increase party bookings - One of our customer has her own party plan and she wraps a box with a nice item in it. She lets the hostess know that is she gets one booking she can take the bow off, 2 party bookings she can unwrap the box and 3 party bookings she gets product inside.
this seems to be a great idea and she said it works well for her.

Aarondsouzaa
11-18-2011, 12:10 AM
SEO is the common composition used by internet experts for Look for Powerplant Seo. SEO is the art of altering and offering websites to help get higher positions on major search engines like Google, Google and MSN for goal keywords.

Search Powerplant Seo (SEO) is a complicated method and its needs are never stand still and increasing. In this very aggressive industry, a company needs to give extreme attention to the basic design of search engine characteristics to experience and stay in the top slots.