WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Favorite Freebie Affiliate?

andyb8079
10-11-2011, 05:32 AM
I was wondering who your favorite freebie affiliate is?

I like Paradise the best because of the great promos they run.

catwoman216
10-11-2011, 05:41 AM
I also like Paradise Freebies as well. In addition to the great promos that they run they also have great customer support and very fast payouts. This morning I put in for a payout and had my money in PayPal within 30 minutes. They totally rock.

andyb8079
10-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Yes, they do pay fast. Another good affiliate is Innovus.

AmyKay
10-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Do you mean a company whose product is freebies? Or like a cpa company that offers free trials, etc?

andyb8079
10-11-2011, 07:14 AM
There are several affiliate sites that offer free gifts in exchange for your participation in trial offers or small purchases. The affiliates I am referring to are Incentivized Freebie Website's.

catwoman216
10-11-2011, 05:29 PM
They are a great way to make some extra cash. Just send a few referrals and collect your cash. What could be more simple.

ginene
10-11-2011, 08:10 PM
What is Paradise Freebies?

catwoman216
10-11-2011, 10:02 PM
Paradise Freebies is a network of Incentivized Freebie Websites. These site contain affiliate offers for people to try and there are forums that are set up to regulate the trading of these sites. This is not the only network who does this, there are many of them out there. Once you have registered and completed your credits on the site you can start sending your own referrals there. When your referral completes all of their credits you place your order for payment and it is sent directly to your PayPal account.

If you would like additional information let me know.

ginene
10-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks I'm interested. Ill shoot you a msg for the link

blessed007
10-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Has anyone heard of this site (Project Payday)? I'm trying to figure out how it works. I did a few surveys, but how do you send out the referrals after you receive your credit for trying the offers? Thanks for any suggestions.

catwoman216
10-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Hello Blessed. I have heard of Project Payday. It is a training site for showing you how to get started with freebie affiliates.

The first thing that you will need to do is join a forum that is set up specifically for trading freebie affiliates.

If you have further questions please let me know, I can help you further.

Cat

blessed007
10-17-2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks ladies for the info. Are there any other sites like textbroker?

andyb8079
10-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Thanks ladies for the info. Are there any other sites like textbroker?

You might want to check for that here.
Writing: Freelancing - WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (http://www.wahm.com/forum/writing-freelancing-46/)

sarah1983
10-23-2011, 10:55 PM
it is not free right.It is seems diffucult for me.:(

jm07656
10-25-2011, 09:44 PM
One great site that I am using is ZNZ One. All you do is complete one free trial and then refer whoever, and they pay you 20 dollars for each person you refer. It is very easy, and they pay you daily which is a plus. All you have to do is complete the trial. They will ask you for your credit card info, but you just cancel when youve completed 80% of the free trial, and your not charged. ZNZ deals with fortune 500 companies such as creditreport.com so your info is safe. It's an easy process, and very lucrative. The link is in my sig.You'll be happy that you tried it:D

andyb8079
10-25-2011, 10:17 PM
One great site that I am using is ZNZ One. All you do is complete one free trial and then refer whoever, and they pay you 20 dollars for each person you refer. It is very easy, and they pay you daily which is a plus. All you have to do is complete the trial. They will ask you for your credit card info, but you just cancel when youve completed 80% of the free trial, and your not charged. ZNZ deals with fortune 500 companies such as creditreport.com so your info is safe. It's an easy process, and very lucrative. The link is in my sig.You'll be happy that you tried it:D

Signing up to do a site just to cancel is called fraud and is highly frowned upon by people that run the Freebie sites. Where I trade we teach people how to do them the right way and not try to defraud the Affiliates that we are promoting.

catwoman216
10-26-2011, 06:00 AM

ZNZ is a great site but they have made some changes here recently which was caused by people who do exactly what you are doing which is having people sign up with the intentions of defrauding the site or promoting trading as a "job". These two things have dramatically impacted the trading world over the past 3 years (which is how long I have been doing this) and now ZNZ has gone to not a daily payout like they were but a 3-4 day payout b/c they have to double and triple check the people that they are paying to cover themselves to make sure that they don't lose money.

If you would like to learn how to trade properly AndyB and I trade on the same forum and either of us would be happy to help you learn to trade and how to get referrals.

Like I said above I have been doing this for 3 years and it can be very lucrative if you go about it the correct way. Always here to answer any questions you have.

catwoman216
10-26-2011, 06:09 AM
it is not free right.It is seems diffucult for me.:(

Sarah if you get on a good trading forum and find a mentor to work with they can answer any questions that you might have. It is easier than you think.

Some of the offers are free trials and some may cost you a little cash but you always get that cash that you invested back and more. Any questions feel free to ask.

Rona
10-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi

Take a look at offervault.com

They have hundreds of offers to promote from different cpa networks that are updated daily.

They also offer great tips and advice and access to free webinars.