WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Does Scentsy have a COTM

mluckduck8
10-09-2011, 07:43 PM
Does Scentsy have a COTM that their reps can do to help meet their quotas if they'd like? If so, what does it include? What is the cost? What day of the month is it charged and shipped?

Thanks
Mary

jessicaj
10-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi Mary!
To answer your question, yes, Scentsy has a Scent AND Warmer of the Month each month. The purchase counts toward sales volume.
Consultants have the option to purchase either the Scent of the Month Kit OR the Scent AND Warmer of the Month Kit.
The Scent of the Month Kit contains 6 Bars, 1 Brick, 1 Room Spray, 1 Party Tester, 1 Mini Tester, and 50 flyers. It is $35.
The Scent and Warmer of the month contains everything above along with the Warmer selection. It is $60.
Consultants can start, stop and switch their subscription whenever they would like. Consultants are charged around the 15th for the next month's selections. That give plenty of time to prepare samples and marketing materials.
HTH :)

belovedscents
10-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Hi mluckduck8!

I sent you a message but wanted to post on here as well. As stated, Scentsy offers a Scent and Warmer of the month combo that can be purchased by consultants and either package is a great way to promote your business each month. Every month Scentsy adds a new scent and warmer that are not featured in the catalog (because they weren't established until after that seasons catalog was produced) so you get the flyers to show the warmer and scent as well as the party tester and mini tester to add to your kits. In addition, a lot of consultants use the brick that comes with it to make your samples for that month to attach to business cards and hand out. I always like to spray my business cards with the room spray as well so that if I give a business card, they are still remember the wonderful smell and scent as they leave. The other nice thing about this scent and warmer of the month package is you get it shipped out around the 15th and received around the 18th-20th so you have plenty of time to make everything up and get people excited about a new product that is coming, and its a great way to encourage existing customers to make additional purchases because this is a scent and warmer that they have not seen yet, even if they have everything else in the catalog lol. I would love to give you some more information on ideas and ways to use your warmer of the month kit and I have flyers I give to my team with these ideas. Check out the message I sent you and feel free to message me back.

iLoveScentedCandles
10-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi mluckduck8!

... so you get the flyers to show the warmer and scent as well as the party tester and mini tester to add to your kits. In addition, a lot of consultants use the brick that comes with it to make your samples for that month to attach to business cards and hand out...

Your ideas are great. I will definitely put more consideration into the COTM. Just a quick question if you have time, do you see a return on the COTM that is great than the cost? Does that make sense??

Thanks!
~Bonnie

kainsley\
10-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Yes, it's definitely worth it. If you sell the items individually, they're worth $88. The WOTM/SOTM combo is only $60. I've been subscribed to it since I joined & I've never regretted it. It's a great way to get the newest products to your customers as soon as it's available also.

lrstith
10-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Yes, it is definitely worth the money! Like someone else stated, I use the brick to make samples and I always get orders every time I carry my samples around. This is a great way to keep your customers minds on Scentsy each month!!