WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

shopcandlespa
10-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Hi Everyone, If you follow our amazing Karen on Facebook, please vote for my suggestion on naming our next Candles For Kids Candle... It's going to be the Cucumber Melon fragrance and I suggested we name it...

"Cute as a Cucumber"

Isn't that perfect??? Please vote!!! I can't wait to see what Karen thinks!
Karen is meeting up with the Prayer Child Foundation Board today...

THE WORLD'S FINEST Scents
10-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Your name was definitely the best! Some of those names were just strange...but it seemed each person had their reasons for choosing their name! I still like yours the best! =)

pamperyourselfwithgc
10-07-2011, 12:29 AM
I voted in CAPS! you now have 14 likes. :cool:

shopcandlespa
10-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Thank you to everyone for voting! I think it will be so great if she chooses the name! If she does, I will be buying a bunch of those Candles For Kids - "CUTE AS A CUCUMBER" candles and making sure to offer them to everyone at my parties and events!

Remember... 100% Proceeds are donated to our Prayer Child Foundation to help children in need in our communities!

shopcandlespa
10-10-2011, 11:04 AM
Yay! Karen just posted that my name "Cute As A Cucumber" is going to be the new name for our NEW Candles For Kids Candle in the Cucumer Melon scent!!! How cool is that??? I'm going to order a bunch of them and tell everyone that I know!